Permanent Main Pay Scale Class Teacher required from 1st September 2022
St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School in Bacup is a welcoming, friendly and inclusive school rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED. We aim to provide a happy and nurturing learning environment where children are encouraged to reach their full potential. We are looking to appoint a permanent class teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team of staff.
The successful candidate will:-
- support our Catholic vision of education through being ‘happy living and learning in God’s friendship’;
- be a motivated, hard working and highly effective class teacher in Key Stage 1 or 2;
- be committed to helping children make progress and meet the needs of all our learners;
- celebrate each child’s unique gifts and talents and have a desire to make a difference;
- demonstrate their passion for learning through their own teaching;
- have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, being a good role model for our children.
We can offer you:-
- caring, inquisitive children who are always eager to learn;
- a warm and nurturing environment where emphasis is placed on the development of the whole child;
- the chance to work alongside a very supportive team of staff and governors;
- a range of opportunities for professional development.
St Mary’s RC Primary School is part of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust, which leads a growing family of Catholic Primary and Secondary schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply.
Candidates will be judged against the following criteria:
E = Essential A characteristic that the person must possess upon appointment
D = Desirable A characteristic that can be learned or developed within an acceptable time period
Candidates will be asked to demonstrate the required skills in their:
A: Application Form
To apply for this position, please complete the attached Catholic Education Service Application Form and return to Mrs Mills, Headteacher by email at email@example.com. If you would like to visit the school, you would be warmly welcomed. Please telephone the School Office on 01706 873123 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 20th May 2022 at 12.00 noon
Interview and Observations Date: Wednesday 25th May 2022