Year 4 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Year 4
Miss Mills Miss James
Welcome to Year 4!
I am Miss Mills, the Y4 class teacher, and I am looking forward to working with your child this year. Miss James is our Teaching Assistant and we have got lots of lovely activities planned to help our pupils move forward in their learning this year.
This Autumn term our topics are going to be:
- Ancient Egypt
- Living things
- RE we will be looking at belonging to a community
Our PE days are going to be:
- Will be given out Friday and must be returned the following Wednesday
- Homework will be reading book, lots of work on spellings and times tables
A few reminders:
- Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school each week with all items of clothing clearly labelled.
- You can support your child at home by helping them to explore TT rockstars and learning their times tables.
- Please also remember to encourage your child to read every day and sign their reading record; then they can move up the reading challenge - our aim is 100 reads!!
Files to Download
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display